WELCOME!


WELCOME TO THE BLOG CREATED SPECIALLY FOR ALL THE PARTICIPANTS IN THE WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE OF AN EXCHANGE, WHERE YOU WILL FIND PHOTOS, ACTIVITIES, OPINIONS AND DOCUMENTS. WE HOPE YOU WILL TAKE PART IN IT AND SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH EVERYBODY. HAVE FUN!

Thursday 29 October 2015

Our fantastic exchange

We have arrived at the last day of this amazing experience!:( It has been a wonderful week, we had spent it with the best partners we could ever have; I love you so much!!! 
We are looking forward to see you in Spain in April, it will be amazing too! We all have been a very good group, we went together to the diferent places we have visited and we have spent a lot of time together:)
On sunday, I made "pà amb tomàquet i pernil" (bread with tomato and ham) to Nicole's family because it is a typical food from Catalonia, and I think they loved it. I have also brought "fuet" ( a type of sausages) and they liked a lot too. 

                                     

I have been very well welcome in my host family, they all have been very nice and they are a very crazy family ;) Thanks for all the week, the crazy dinners, and all the time you gave to me! I will never forget it, and I hope to see you soon. <3



We have visited a lot of places and I think that Belgium is beautiful, and I hope to return soon, it worth it!
So, you have to come to Spain now:(! We will have an amazing week together! thanks for all!
Waiting for you will be very worthy!!!

Maria Torres

No comments:

Post a Comment