WELCOME!


WELCOME TO THE BLOG CREATED SPECIALLY FOR ALL THE PARTICIPANTS IN THE WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE OF AN EXCHANGE, WHERE YOU WILL FIND PHOTOS, ACTIVITIES, OPINIONS AND DOCUMENTS. WE HOPE YOU WILL TAKE PART IN IT AND SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH EVERYBODY. HAVE FUN!

Thursday 29 October 2015

I could have never imagined that I would meet people like you. In just one week I really appreciate all of you. This exchange has been very nice, all the excursions have been very interesting and finally we have seen all Brussels and it is so beautiful. The last day it was very hard to say goodbye because we have to wait for six months to see you again but waiting for you will be worth it!! I hope that you have felt the same as us and I just want to say  that you're so CUQUIS!! Love you all and especially love you Rani, my strongest girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment