WELCOME!


WELCOME TO THE BLOG CREATED SPECIALLY FOR ALL THE PARTICIPANTS IN THE WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE OF AN EXCHANGE, WHERE YOU WILL FIND PHOTOS, ACTIVITIES, OPINIONS AND DOCUMENTS. WE HOPE YOU WILL TAKE PART IN IT AND SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH EVERYBODY. HAVE FUN!

Saturday 23 March 2013

Missing it already....

Hi everyone,
I'm about to share my favourite moments of this little trip to Terrassa, read on!

First of all I'd like to tell you that I really loved my host family, I've never met people who had travelled that much and had stories about all the different countries they visited. Secondly, Angel, Aleix's dad, is an amazing cook, which meant we ate heavenly food every single day. Clearly, the Catalan food was one of the highlights of this trip. Thirdly, Aleix's mother is an English teacher, which made it easy to talk to her, she's a really nice person and I'm sure I'll miss her. Last but not least, Aleix, I guess we we're very lucky with having you, you're such a nice guy, it was really fun staying with you and thank you for everything.

Here comes the part where I talk about the beauty of Barcelona and Terrassa. Obviously we visited the breathtaking works of Gaudi. Not only did they leave me speechless, they also made me feel so small and like I haven't achieved anything in my life (which I haven't but you get what I'm trying to say, I hope).

Here's to the weather in Terrassa: 20 DEGREES, A LOT OF SUN,... Oh, dear students who went to London: MY LEGS ARE TANNED hihi, now I'm going to leave you and look back with a smile and be a little bitter because of the shitty weather here in Belgium.

Goodbye,
Flo xxxxxxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment