WELCOME!


WELCOME TO THE BLOG CREATED SPECIALLY FOR ALL THE PARTICIPANTS IN THE WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE OF AN EXCHANGE, WHERE YOU WILL FIND PHOTOS, ACTIVITIES, OPINIONS AND DOCUMENTS. WE HOPE YOU WILL TAKE PART IN IT AND SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH EVERYBODY. HAVE FUN!

Sunday 24 March 2013

Back to reality

Sadly on Friday the 22 at 11 O'clock our plane touched the Belgian ground. It was a chock to come back to reality.
First of all I want to thank Carlos and his amazing family for welcoming me like one of their one, I had an amazing week with them!
Barcelona is truely a very interesting city and I'm sure I will come back. I already miss everything of Spain, the people, the food, the weather, ..

Thanks too everybody for this great week that I just lived,
Kiss Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment