WELCOME!


WELCOME TO THE BLOG CREATED SPECIALLY FOR ALL THE PARTICIPANTS IN THE WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE OF AN EXCHANGE, WHERE YOU WILL FIND PHOTOS, ACTIVITIES, OPINIONS AND DOCUMENTS. WE HOPE YOU WILL TAKE PART IN IT AND SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH EVERYBODY. HAVE FUN!

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Goodbye Brussels!!!



So today is our last night in Belgium and that doesn't make me happy! I hate to say goodbye!!! I have had such a great time, I have laughed a lot and I have felt very good here. I will miss not going to school and visiting places, I will also miss getting up at 6.30 with Kimberly (well, I wont miss getting up early).
I bring to Barcelona a lot of moments and laughs but, what's more important, a person that has been by my side this whole week (Kimberly) and I will miss her a lot!!!
See you in March!!


Carminaaaaa:)

No comments:

Post a Comment